What quality flooring features can I expect from Pet Floors?
- Designability – Interior design choices like “stone” or “wood” complement any design style. Whether traditional, contemporary, or modern the good looks of LVT can also be combined to create any design imaginable!
- Hygienic – suitable for use in veterinarian’s offices but also works great in kitchens and bathrooms!
- Warm, soft, and quiet to walk on – much warmer underfoot than most hard surfaces and aren’t as loud as hardwoods.
- Durable – very scratch resistant and completely water and puddle proof – can even be used outdoors!
- Quiet – because it’s glued down and cushioned by a vinyl layer, there’s no ‘click click click’ like a laminate nor loud hollow echo like wood floors.
- Versatile – can even be used to wrap stairs, or outdoors!
- Low-Maintenance – extremely easy to care for – just mop with your favorite cleaner!
- Affordable – pricing starts at just $6.00/sf – INSTALLED!
Is the flooring really that good?
Our floors are top notch quality, beautiful to the eye, built to last, and more importantly it’s pet friendly flooring. When you get flooring installed with Pet Floors, you’re getting a floor that’s built to last a lifetime standing up to you, your kids, your pets, and whatever else could happen to them. Scratch resistant and our floors are a breeze to clean with any common cleaner, which saves you time and effort. We guarantee you’ll be amazed with the work we can do.
How customizable is the flooring?
Take a look through some of the photos in our Gallery if you would like to see some of the amazing work we’ve done for others. Whatever the design plan you have in mind is, our team will work with you to the fullest extent to create exactly the pet friendly flooring look and feel that you want. We take our time to ensure that you get the image your looking for. Our floors are built to last a lifetime after all.
What do you mean by quality flooring features?
Pet flooring means that we designed our flooring procedures and chose the materials that we use in order to keep your floors protected and easy to clean from pet debris. We utilize a soft underlay combined with sleek flooring coating that won’t irritate your pets. The smoothness and uniform leveling helps prevent rawness to the feet, and an easily cleanable surface. That means we have the perfect flooring for you. If you have pets, kids, relatives, or more, our floors can handle the challenge. More importantly though, we designed these floors to make it easy to take care for whatever pet or pets that are in your family. We are proud to build flooring for veterinarians, animal rescuers, breeders and animal loving home owners alike.